Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Anime Spotlight: Episode Potato

WARNING: SPOILERS AND STUFF. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK.



Hey guys! I am sorry that I have not been posting any spotlights recently. A lot of things have been on my plate and I could not find the time for it. Midterms were this week, had some girl problems (I know right? lolol girls), and of course the infamous Steam Sales struck again.

But you aren't here for my life problems. I mean come on, really life? Who needs that when you have anime and waifus!!! This week's anime is a ongoing one(well its newest season is ongoing at least). The reason why I chose this one is because I at first did not know of it and was introduced by a friend. So I thought, why not show it to you guys? I hope you will enjoy and appreciate this anime series.




Before I tell you the name of this anime, I think I should warn you for the incoming lovey-dovey-feely-feels. This anime really got me thinking, and made me WANT to get a girlfriend and be able to do this (by the way, done). The series also has a really unique style to it. It is unlike any other slice of life series that are completely random or battle focused. This has a actual plot, and no, not fanservice "plot". Plot that has a story line to it. iWishToHugYou (David) and Vespers (Fernando)from the podcast love this anime, so hopefully so will you.



Maybe you might already be watching it...

Bakuman!

When Bakuman first came out, it was completely new to me. It had a completely different way of grabbing your attention. Bakuman is about two guys who are very,very different. Akito Takagi is a top notch student and have any job, while Moritaka Mashiro is a average kid that has a knack for drawing and a little crush on a Azuki Miho. Takagi wants to become a manga artist, but just can't draw the pictures the way he wants them to be. That's where Mashiro comes in. The two join together and this.... this becomes their dream.


But thats not the only Dream!

Mashiro, as I have told you before, has a crush on Miho. He has yet to tell her. Takagi does this for him and soon enough THEY START DATING!!!!. (lol no, it doesnt work like that even in anime). Miho reveals that she likes him too but just doesn't know what to do. Mashiro, like the main character idiot that he is, tells her that he wants to become a Manga Artist and make Anime. And Miho replies with her dream of becoming a voice actor. 


Mashiro: Well.... How about... You marry me when our dreams come true?!
Miho: YES! 

It was right then, I and many others were drawn into this anime about people making anime. (Animeception, so meta!)

Synopsis: Moritaka Mashiro and Akito Takagi are pretty much foils of each other. Mashiro, an average 9th grade student but talented artist, and Takagi, an overall advanced 9th grader and aspiring writer. After great convincing, Takagi convinces Mashiro to join him in becoming the greatest mangakas Japan has ever seen. Takagi, with his gift of writing, hopes to become a successful mangaka, and Mashiro, with his gift of art, hopes to marry the girl of his dreams, Azuki Miho. 
Genre: Slice of Life (in a way), Comedy, Romance, School (just alittle bit)
Episodes: 3 Seasons (3rd in ongoing. each season has around 24-25 episodes)
Rating:√-i 

12th letter
87-(3(9))
Vu-u
the mathematical constant equal to 2.71828

√-i 
20th letter 
(I have to make sure you guys aren't just watching anime but also learning)




Good night everybody! 
Hopefully you will love this anime as much as I love potatoes. 









0 comments:

Subscribe to our Ramblings!

Katawa Shoujo is ©2007-2012 Four Leaf Studios. Powered by Blogger.