Friday, November 2, 2012

"I'm being so boring. This is exactly like every self-introduction ever."

So.. I'm William Bundy. My hobbies are computers and anime. I hope to get along well with everyone even though I'm a new blogger...



Enough with the Hisao. You've likely seen me in the comments, or heard about me in Rin's podcast. After chatting with Ben over the tubes, I've been allowed to spout my crazy ideas make Anime/VN-related posts and even possibly join in the podcast fun.

If you want to know more about me, I'm a senior in a southern California high school. I've played tuba in the band all four years, marching band freshman through junior, and this year I joined the Academic Decathlon team, possibly against my better judgement (Doctor Zhivago sucks). My family moved to America from Britain when I was quite young, and I've been brought up in a strange, southern Californian distortion of British culture. At the age of twelve I started learning how to program with ActionScript, i.e., Flash, eventually branching out into better platforms (Python, C#, C/C++ to name a few). I've always had a penchant for the maths and sciences, but under my current and previous English literature and language teachers, respectively, I've come to enjoy critical reading (as opposed to reading for fun) and analysis more and more.


Some facts more easily enumerated:

  • My waifu is Lilly Satou. 
  • My favourite anime is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, followed closely by several others.
  • I run Linux (Ubuntu 12.04, as it plays well with my dual monitor setup while not having broken packages)
  • Visual novel-wise, my first one was Digital: A Love Story. Apart from Katawa Shoujo, I've also played Shuffle! and don't take it personally babe, it just ain't your story





0 comments:

Subscribe to our Ramblings!

Katawa Shoujo is ©2007-2012 Four Leaf Studios. Powered by Blogger.