Friday, September 28, 2012

A short introduction of myself.

Hey everyone, this is my first time writing on the cast blog so far, so I decided to would do a short introduction of myself while I'm wasting away at mandatory, government-enforced education bored at school. So here we go.

My name is Kevin, I'm sure you've heard a lot from me from the first three podcast episodes we have out so far. My waifu is Shizune (check out Episode 3 to listen to me defend myself against the angry Hanabros). 

...and that's all I have to say for myself at the current moment. I may do a Q&A if there is demand for it because I like answering questions. Unfortunately I won't be in a few episodes following 3 because my mouth had some issues, but I should be back to tango very soon.

I hope you are enjoying our endeavors. Cheers.

Signin out,
Kevin

P.S. SHI-HAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

1 comments:

Azunyan said...

my mouth had some issues what?

Subscribe to our Ramblings!

Katawa Shoujo is ©2007-2012 Four Leaf Studios. Powered by Blogger.