Thursday, September 27, 2012

Anime Spotlight 2!~~

Im back!!

Welcome back master!!

                   Yes fellow anime viewer Azunyan is back with another installment of "Anime Spotlight", where I go on and on about my waifu and how much i love anime.
..................
Wait... Are you telling me this isnt about me? 
WHAT?!?! I THOUGHT BY SPOTLIGHT YOU MEANT LOVELIGHT!!!!



  Welp, thats terrific 


                 Well I guess I have to do another "Spotlight". But I am happy to do so. Please remember these animes are ones I've personally enjoyed. Do not judge me~ desuu !! I hope you all enjoy these animes as much as i have. Today's anime is my personal absolute most favorite anime of all time. 

~Drum Roll~

K-on!


            "Wait K-on?!?!?!"
            Yes K-on....
            I GUESS I AM GONNA BE TALKING ABOUT MY WAIFU! Azusa Nanako <3

           K-on is a Slice of Life anime that I love. It is not one of those Shoenen animes or one of those mahou shoujos. It is simply slice of life. If you enjoyed Lucky Star I have a feeling you would like this. K-on is quite funny and entertaining, and provides the cutest scenes ever. The anime really makes you want go "AWHHHHH~" all the time but maybe this is just me (and millions of others).
           K-on has 2 seasons, several OVAs, and a movie. I will say this, this anime doesnt require you to watch it all in one go. That is the beauty of it; the anime still has a overall/general story line. But not watching it for a while won't make you forget everything and not have a clue whats going on. It's simple, which I love.
           K-on is about 4 girls: Mio, Yui, Tsumgui and Ritsu. They are later joined by a 5th member Azusa (<33 waifu). There are others like Sadawa-sensei, Nodaka, and Ui. They all give a different flavor to the anime. Ritsu is a tomboyish, have-fun attitude girl, while Mio is a shy, want to be on the side lines kind of girl. Yui is just a lightheaded girl that gets distracted easily but is very loveable. Tsumugi is the rich one that brings what we all love.... CAKE! And Azusa or Azunyan. I can't describe it, I just absolutely love her.

Anime Info
  1. Genre: Slice of life, Comedy, Music
  2. Episodes: 2 seasons (13ep, 26ep, and too many OVA's 1 terrific movie)
  3. Rating: 11/10 would watch again and again.

And I shall end on that note!!~~

This has been Azunyan with another Anime Spotlight

And see you next time!~
Nya Nya~~












  






1 comments:

Unknown said...

cute

Subscribe to our Ramblings!

Katawa Shoujo is ©2007-2012 Four Leaf Studios. Powered by Blogger.