Sunday, September 9, 2012

New Layout(still in progress)!

So, as you can see, the blog looks very different now. I downloaded a program called Artisteer to help me design this layout.

This was SUPPOSED to be a quick layout to make, but there were errors with the HTML coding that I needed to go in and fix, and since this was my first time using HTML, I had some issues. Even now the site isn't perfect. There are some adjustments to the size and positioning I still want to fix, as well as text color. But, this'll do for now.

So please look around and see if you encounter any problems, and tell me if you do. I may not be able to fix them with my limited knowledge, but I sure can try.

~aamclcp

P.S- Podcasting coming soon.

4 comments:

Vespers said...

Yeah theres a problem, we need more pictures of Ben

Vespers said...

Is the search button supposed to work? Because it doesn't.

Unknown said...

Hey let him work. Making a freaking blogspot while also planning a podcast series is some heavy work.

Unknown said...

@Vespers I'm not sure. I'll just remove it for now.

Subscribe to our Ramblings!

Katawa Shoujo is ©2007-2012 Four Leaf Studios. Powered by Blogger.