Sunday, September 9, 2012

Test Post!

How goes it? This is just a quick test to see if I know what I'm doing. Hopefully so! I've got a FeedBurner all set up and integrated with the blog. I also made an account on OurMedia.org, where I should be able to upload the podcasts to Archive.org. I'm just doing this by ear, so hopefully it doesn't fall flat on its face!

We still need to:

1. Make a custom blog template (never done that before).
2. Make a podcast logo to be displayed on the iTunes feed.
3. SET UP the iTunes feed.
4. Oh yeah, RECORD SOMETHING.

We are planning on recording Monday if the CTU does go on strike, and talk about that and whatnot. It normally takes a few days for iTunes to approve a podcast feed on their store, so it probably won't go up the day we record. We'll arrange upload dates and the frequency of updates at a later date.

If there's anything I forgot to add to the to-do list, please let me know!

Signing off,

aamclcp

0 comments:

Subscribe to our Ramblings!

Katawa Shoujo is ©2007-2012 Four Leaf Studios. Powered by Blogger.