Saturday, October 20, 2012

5,000 Views!

Hey everyone! At the time of writing this, our little blog has amassed 5,003 pageviews. That is just amazing to me. In just a little over a month, that many people have come and seen our blog. And none of those are mine, by the way. I made sure not to track those, or we'd have about twice that amount.

So I just want to say thank you guys. This was originally made to entertain just a group of friends and I, but it has become so much more. I don't even know that many people. Your continued support is what keeps this blog alive and keeps the podcast on schedule(which reminds me, still need to record an episode. Maybe we'll have a guest?).

Hopefully your guys' love for this podcast will only grow and spread to others, so I could have even more people to love. Which is good, because I love loving people.

Thank you again for all the views! Here's to 5,000 more!

Hugs all around!

0 comments:

Subscribe to our Ramblings!

Katawa Shoujo is ©2007-2012 Four Leaf Studios. Powered by Blogger.